|APRIL COURT HEARINGS - Posted Thursday, April 2, 2020|
ALL COURT PROCEEDINGS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please contact our office for a new court date (225-665-5505)
|COVID ORDER - Posted Thursday, March 19, 2020|
Acting under the authority of Article V, Section 1 of the Constitution of 1974, and the inherent power of this Court, and considering the recent outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-l9) in Louisiana; Governor John Bel Edwards' declaration of a public health emergency in Proclamation Number 25 JBE 2020; President Donald Trump's declaration of a national emergency on March 13, 2020; this Court's previous Orders of March 19, 2020; and in consideration of public health recommendations to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus and slow the spread of the disease while balancing the need to maintain access to Louisiana courts.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
- Denham Springs City Court will be closed to the public effective immediately.
- Those with pending traffic, criminal, and civil matters set during this closure will be notified of new court date.
- All dockets are cancelled until April 9, 2020, except for hearings related to emergency and other juvenile Court proceedings, and emergency child custody proceedings.
|CLOSURE INFORMATION - Posted Thursday, March 19, 2020|
Denham Springs City Court is now closed to the public.
- We will be glad to assist you with any questions or traffic fine payments via telephone. We can be reached at 225-665-5505.
- For your convience we have waived the 3% transaction fee for all online traffic fine payments
- We are still accepting Civil Filings. Please mail all filings to 103 South Range Ave, Denham Springs, LA 70726.